The mission of Family Resources:
- To provide information, support, and encouragement that parents and guardians need to help their children.
- Personal visits are available to the family.
- To provide parent, family, and community focus groups on issues concerning families.
- To link families with community resources.
Who might benefit from Family Resources Support?
- New to the community
- Pregnancy and very new arrivals
- Children from infancy to 48 months (siblings of children in Bloomfield Schools)
- Geographic and/or social Isolation
- Parents, caregivers, and children with developmental challenges
- Grandparents and/or extended families welcoming children
- Complex change: Medical, housing, employment, foster/adoptive families, incarcerated family members
- Grief and loss support
If you have questions or are seeking more information:
Contact Bobby Candelaria at (505) 634-3841